The Usual Suspects ...

Marine

Hi everybody! I´m Marine, I hail from France, study in Brittany. I simply love Spain and I lived for 6 months in Malaga, where I fell in love with Spain. This is the reason I came to this country where I love the Spanish lifestyle, tapas and of course the famous 'jamon serrano.'







Ska

I'm from a tiny island which we call Malta. My passions are travelling, reading, writing, outdoor activities and things on the 'net such as this blog. I love music, especially music with tribal and African percussions.








Charlie

I'm an Englishman. I love moving to the groo
vy sounds of rap and hip hop. I was a DJ in my country and here I'm involved in a radio project with the youths at the centre. My favourite movie is "La Haine" and I love Fela Kuti's music.







David

Hi everybody, my name is David; I'm from Normandy and I like rap and smiling. I'm a model for various brands of cheap perfume (such as Lynx and Lidl). I like partying and santiago's pubs. I have 15 brothers al of whom are called Pierre, except my younger sister whose name is Pietra-Marie-Jane.







Eva











Fritzi

Hi everyone! My name s Fritzi, I m from the south of Germany. I love dancing all night long and to travel around and learn more about Spain as well as its different regions, cultural highlights and different mentalities. Up to this point I ve only passed the Abitur and after the EVS I m thinking of studying a mix of history, politics and cultural studies.





Rikke









Spiros

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Noche Intercultural" the 12th of May by Tatiana volunteer in Os Tillos

Running Carreira Pedestre

On arrival-training in Bergondo