Summer camps, San Pedrines and Goodbye

    The truth is that before starting anything, I was worried a little bit or I had a bad feeling about the camps. We had to organize it very fast and as I didn't have much practice in it, I didn't feel that it was quite fair. Despite this, already the first week I realized I had to thank for that we were forced to program because I felt more responsible for the activities as they were ours. Although I got tired enough, both June and July I fond with children and saying goodbye to them it was quite painful. I felt great with the children because they made us laugh or surprise every minute. I remember they “sent me to jail” more times than anyone without being able to comment me the reason but I also keep good memories about the moments when the product of the workshop was showed to their parents or when they told us endless stories. Obviously, there were some not so positive moments but this is part of an unforgettable experience that I will remember for a lifetime.


    We cried at the end of the camp of July and San Pedrines also however it only lasted 10 days and most of the kids was new. During San Pedrines and the previous two camps I was with little children and that's just what I wanted. I get along better with the little ones and I think that they also had a good time with me. We had many different games and also repeated activities but in the end it was easy to see that all the kids were significantly tired.

    What I can say is that I appreciate the kindness of my colleagues of June, July and August and thanks for the opportunity of working in such a friendly and caring environment like this. Thank you very much for everything, I had a great time and I say goodbye with an experience I'll never be able to forget. 

And I also have to thank to the Center Don Bosco to help in any small situción or a real emergency. I could count on the help of the whole office and I am very grateful to Nathalie's support and attention she gave me during this year and thanks to Victor for being such a kind and understanding coordinator.

    A big hug for Manu (my tutor), Xabi, Jesus, Ángel and the instructors of the Ludoteca as well. I will not make a list because then this post never ends but thank you very much to all and see you in the not so distant future when I return to visit you.

Imola

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Noche Intercultural" the 12th of May by Tatiana volunteer in Os Tillos

Running Carreira Pedestre

On arrival-training in Bergondo